Galveston Private Parties Event Hosting
So many great memories have been made at The Astorian – let’s add one more!
Our Galveston private event venues are truly one of a kind. Our private, bi-level space is rented out for a wide variety of events such as corporate events, private parties, weddings and concerts.
With over 14,000 square feet of space and floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the Houston skyline, we promise that your guests will have plenty to talk about long after your event is over!
Why Clients Choose Our Galveston Concert Event Venues
Are you curious to know why party planners choose The Astorian as opposed to other private event venues in Galveston TX? What is it that makes our facility so distinct?
Well, let’s take a look!
- Landmark Building. Few other Galveston private event venues are located in a historic landmark building. The Astorian is.
- Practical Amenities. We want to make your private parties event hosting in Galveston TX as simplified as possible. That’s why we offer a range of practical features such as smart technology, a fully functional gourmet kitchen and bar and a private boardroom.
- Helpful Staff. Our team knows how to plan successful events that everyone enjoys! When you choose our Galveston concert event venues for your event, we won’t leave you on your own. We’ll help turn your visions into realities.
- Stunning Details. Our concert event venues in Galveston TX are influenced by NYC’s Grand Central Station. It incorporates Art Deco design and 1920s glamour. Everywhere you look are subtle yet sophisticated details such as brass and copper detailing, wood paneling and soft lighting.
- Fully Customizable. We realize that each event is completely unique and not a copycat of another. Our Galveston private parties event hosting gives you an open platform to create your own event. Even our walls and fixtures are multifunctional.
We’re sure you have questions, so let us answer them! Our Galveston private event venues would love to help with your next event, so call us today and we’ll discuss the details!